Refund and Exchange Policy
3 Day refund & exchange service from the original date of the purchase . Products must be unopened and in original packaging .
Our refund policy is 3 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1230 King St West Toronto ON Canada M6K 1G4.
Our products are shipped within 24 Hours using the following carriers: Purolator. To return your product, you should mail your product to:1230 King St West, Toronto ON Canada M6K 1G4. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
30 Day exchange warranty service for goods deemed to have a manufacturing defect.
90 Day courtesy warranty service (will ship the defective product for repair or replacement to the manufacturer at no cost to our customer) from the original date of invoice.
For goods between 91 days and 1 year from the date of original invoice, a service to ship the defective product for repair or replacement to the manufacturer at a minimal cost is offered.
Products will ship after one business day of the purchase date .
We use " Purolator " to ship all our products .
Estimated shipping time is 2-9 Business days within Canada . 5-15 business days to USA .
For international shipping other than USA please contact our customer service at :
(416) 454 - 0190 or
We buy New , Used and broken Apple Computers .
Every seller must provide a government issued Photo ID .
We run diagnostic test on every device before purchasing .
We purchase New, Used & damaged Mac computers in Store only ( Seller must visit our store in person ).
For more information & estimates please contact our customer service at :
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
The term 'Mac Spot' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1230 King St West Toronto ON Canada M6K 1G4. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.